Saturday, December 11, 2010

Play. Eat. Sleep

Play. Eat. Sleep
I was summoned to my first in camp training this week. I approached the date with the slight trepidation of a newly enlisted army recruit. Add the fact that I was assigned to a 'foreign' unit different from my active days. Much to my relief, my fears were unfounded.

My initial expectations of 'chiong sua-ing' exercises were replaced by intensive nua-ing sessions which will put a sloth to shame. My heavy duty exercises for the day include waking up for meals, changing into uniform and making the occasional trips to the toilets.

Eat sleep. Eat sleep. Eat sleep. Repeat cycle for 5 days. In the absence of work and studies, you get the perfect recipe for weight gain and stress-relief.

I'm not complaining though. Definitely looking forward to my next training.

No comments:

Post a Comment